Eau de Parfum Nightfall by Susan McCray™
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Website, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular and general website administration. We may share or transfer Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners to enhance this Website or to enable them to undertake marketing activities on our behalf. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. Please note that we may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
2. Accuracy of Information:We will endeavor to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to create an accurate record of any Personal Information you have submitted through the Website. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your Personal Information. If you advise us that your Personal Information is no longer accurate we will, so far as practicable, make corrections. Should any of your personal details change, or should you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may update your details by visiting the “my account" page or by contacting Customer Service.
3. Access to your Personal Information:If you wish to access your Personal Information that you have submitted via the Website please visit “my account" page or contact Customer Service.
4. Cookies:A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computers hard disk so that the website can remember who you are making interaction between users and website faster and easier. Cookies are not computer programs, and cannot read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a users email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website. We use ‘cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time. Cookies also enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and will enable our website to recognize you when you return to the site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your internet browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
7. SecurityWe take the privacy of our customers very seriously and are committed to protecting the security of your data, both on and off line. Should you have any questions about the security of our Website, please contact Customer Service.
9. GeneralWe have taken great measures to ensure that you enjoy your Website experience and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact Customer Service.